If you’re a die-hard fan of the tech giant, Apple, or aren’t living under a rock, you’ve probably heard about how the innovative iPhone 11 pro. The iPhone 11, which was released back in September, is beginning to turn the heads of many filmmakers as the footage being released is comparable to the Oscar winning giants from Arri and Red Digital Cinema.
Here’s the specs on the cameras!
- Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120-degree field of view
- Wide: ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Telephoto: ƒ/2.0 aperture
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Slow-motion video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps
- Time‑lapse video with stabilization
- Cinematic video stabilisation (4K, 1080p and 720p)
Check out the latest tests by Apple using the iPhone 11 Pro! Could this phone give people the ability to execute aesthetic cinematography and visuals?